The Mosque Foundation Community Center (MFCC) is the focal point of interactive social, physical, and spiritual development in the Southwest suburbs. The center is affiliated with the Mosque Foundation, and supported by surrounding communities. The MFCC symbolizes the growth, development, and recognition of an Islamic Community to maintain its vision of having healthy and attractive alternatives for youth and community members.
The Mosque Foundation Community Center’s vision is to educate, develop, and maintain our Community through programs that will increase and enhance individuals mentally, physically, and spiritually.
The Mosque Foundation Community Center is a community service center with a mission to build a strong community by offering programs that develop a healthy spirit, mind and body. Based on Islamic values, the MFCC strives to identify and assess the needs of its community in an effort to provide social, educational, spiritual, and recreational programs aimed at developing stronger individuals capable of benefiting their community and society at large.
- To teach members to strive for excellence in all that they do.
- To teach members social awareness and responsibility through involvement in community causes.
- To educate all members physically, spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally.
- To teach the practice of Islam and the concept of faith through actions by example.
- To teach the love of Islam, the Quran, and the Arabic language through programs & competitions.
- To teach members to build bridges with our youth and adults/parents to be a positive influence in society.